Kit for 24/25

If it’s fake… it’s a very convincing fake, I guess one thing we should check is if the no room for racism message is present on other new shirts

When it comes to a kit for next season are the club alive to the idea of a special shirt considering ??

I'd like the badge on the shirt to be a revisit to the mid 80's.

Some lack of agreement here....

"When the club moved to Goodison Park in 1892, the colours were salmon pink and dark blue striped shirts with dark blue shorts. The club later switched to ruby shirts with blue trim and dark blue shorts. Royal blue jerseys with white shorts were first used in the 1901–02 season."

View attachment 255366View attachment 255367

I like the idea of a reddish/salmon shirt...

do-.ph.jpg

If it’s fake… it’s a very convincing fake, I guess one thing we should check is if the no room for racism message is present on other new shirts
Liverpool are the only team to have released their kit for next season and I just checked their website and you can get the "No Room for Racism" badge. But as with our kit this season they don't come on the shirt as standard so it would be quite weird to have those patches on an actual leak. In the release photos and videos for the new kits they don't have the PL/no racism badges either.

Pretty sure this is a fake. Question is whether it is based on the actual kit or some random concept which does happen quite often.

I'd like something retro-inspired considering Goodison will be breathing her last next season. Incorporate a visual element of the stadium in a bold way - that not just us blues will recognise. Kinda similar to the Man Utd kit from about 30 years ago which had the image of Old Trafford on it.

Not against this but all the kits this year have retro elements