Kieran Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim cahill

Player Valuation: £50m
Has anyone seen much of this lad? He seems to be doing really well for the U21's. Reckon he could be involved in the first team sometime soon?

Left footed isn't he? Is he more of an attacking centre mid or could he play wide?

couple of my mates went last night said he played as a no10 centrally,he was composed on the ball, hes not a direct winger dont think he has the pace, but he is technically very good and like someone said has a sweet left foot.
I should be given the chance now last 4 games

Been mentioning Dowell for a few seasons, i went to see some of the supposed bigger names Brownings etc in the youth team and was always left thinking Dowell was the best player on the pitch, really hes only been recognised as a prospect in the last couple of seasons.

Id be all for him getting mins and surprised he didnt compared to some of the other young lads who have recently, the likes of Ali and oen or two others should so PL clubs that it is possible to bring players in and watch them flourish. Certaintly id have him coming on for Cleverly wide right in a few games this seaosn.

Been mentioning Dowell for a few seasons, i went to see some of the supposed bigger names Brownings etc in the youth team and was always left thinking Dowell was the best player on the pitch, really hes only been recognised as a prospect in the last couple of seasons.

Id be all for him getting mins and surprised he didnt compared to some of the other young lads who have recently, the likes of Ali and oen or two others should so PL clubs that it is possible to bring players in and watch them flourish. Certaintly id have him coming on for Cleverly wide right in a few games this seaosn.
I think Dowell's injury and resulting time spent in the gym has excelled his progress, before he was a great player although maybe a little lightweight, but he seems to be on a different level now.

Status
Not open for further replies.