Kia Joorabchian

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought it appears to be hearsay. Then I Googled him and Farhad moshiri and he appears to have been involved a long time.

Duncan Castles apparently said it on a podcast 7 months ago when we were Las looking for a manager.

Speaking on the Transfer Window Podcast, Duncan Castles has shared a backroom update at Everton, claiming Kia Joorabchian is trying to get his own candidate into the manager’s job
Castles says that there’s a bit of a conflict between the key figures behind the scenes with Bill Kenwright, Farhad Moshiri and Joorabchian all pulling in different directions.

Kenwright reportedly wants a former manager to return, Moshiri’s position isn’t clear, while Joorabchian is reportedly trying to get his own candidate in as manager.

Looks like Castles was right according to Greg OK and Paddy Boyland in the athletic
Screenshot_20220120-173548_Chrome.jpg

He was involved in the Rodriguez deal and spoke to talksport about it
Kia Joorabchian believes James Rodriguez is ready to 'explode' in the Premier League after completing his move to Everton yesterday.

The 29-year-old yesterday signed a two-year deal at Goodison Park with the option of a third, bringing his six-year spell with Real Madrid to an end.

And Joorabchian, who played a role in James’ transfer to Goodison, believes the deals have only been possible because of Ancelotti’s influence.
And Everton’s will to press and go forward… I have to say Farhad [Moshiri, Everton owner] has given so much, he’s backed every manager he’s had and he’s bought whatever the managers have asked. He’s taking the club up to that level

He was behind the coutinho rumours

The report says Coutinho's agent, Kia Joorabchian, is close friend with Everton owner Farhad Moshiri and could help the toffees broker the deal.

He represents Richarlison

Richarlison is also represented by super-agent Kia Joorabchian, who is a close friend of Blues chairman Bill Kenwright, while Joorabchian has also forged a strong relationship with Blues majority-shareholder Farhad Moshiri.

He represents Vitor Perreira who we have been linked with a few times
As for Pereira, a 51-year-old who has won league titles in Portugal and Greece but never managed in one of Europe’s big five leagues, the agent Kia Joorabchian, who has the ear of Farhad Moshiri, Everton’s majority shareholder, is said to be backing his claims

It seems like he's running the club.

At first I thought it appears to be hearsay. Then I Googled him and Farhad moshiri and he appears to have been involved a long time.

Duncan Castles apparently said it on a podcast 7 months ago when we were Las looking for a manager.

Looks like Castles was right according to Greg OK and Paddy Boyland in the athletic
View attachment 152831

Nicely done mate, thanks. Certainly sounds like a lot more involvement than any of us should be comfortable with.

Richarlison is also represented by super-agent Kia Joorabchian, who is a close friend of Blues chairman Bill Kenwright, while Joorabchian has also forged a strong relationship with Blues majority-shareholder Farhad Moshiri.

What a mess. Represents Richie but has a relationship with Billy blue and Moshiri. I hope Richie gets shut of him.

He’s also heavily involved with Arsenal who have made some strange signings over the years.

Basically when we need a player or a manager Moshiri gets on Kia. Iwobi was the prime example. Needed to get a winger so Kia sorts us out iwobi and gets Arsenal £35m. El Ghazi is here to help villa balance the books after the Digne transfer. He’ll hardly play this season.

It was a major sticking point for brands but he won out a few times when Moshiri was trying to push players recommended by Kia.

Now he isn’t here, and there’s little influence on the board he’s free to run wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.