2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just happy that it looks from the outside as tho hes got full control and hes working on trying to improve everything.

Good luck to him.

Its very clear that the 2 DoFs before him had many fingers in their pies and its turned people off the idea of a DoF and it did in fact make a mockery of the role.

Very impressive first window for me, he bought and sold/loaned very well, all our issues werent getting addressed in 1 window, but as a start consider me a fan.

Doesn't matter about the good buys he made because he sent us into a season without a striker, then, with months to remedy it after selling our best player, the best he could come up with was kin Neil Maupay. He's had us forfeit a third of a season and if we do end up in a relegation battle it'll be largely his doing.

Got it wrong with maupay and mcneill...at least mcneill is younger so might still improve. But maupay is a terrible signing. Should have save the money of those 2 signings and go for a big 35 millions player.

Not a chance I let the manager take the fall for that shambles of a transfer windows. We lost our top scorer from last season and replaced him with Dwight McNeil and we wonder why we can’t score a goal. That is a sackable offence.
On top of the fact that we knew the team couldn’t score and needed two on top of replacing Richarlison

Instead he gave us McNeil, a player with 7 career goals and 18 career assists, and waited all summer to sign a Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.