Kevin Thelwell - New Director of Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
The above discussion was about the fact we haven’t bothered to sign a striker this summer.

Your post said why didn’t the club know DCL would get injured again. Are you suggesting they can see into the future? Because like I say, his entire career up to last season was clean. We don’t even know if he’s injured now. Too early to call him definitely injury prone which your post suggests.

We fans do not have nearly enough information or knowledge on the finances of the club to say a manager isn’t being backed.

No I suppose not.

We probably dont have enough info on most things, but it would make the forum a dull place if we didnt give opinions based on that mate.

With the obvious caveat that it's just my opinion, based on not having all the info, I dont think Moshiri massively fancies Lampard.

Your post said why didn’t the club know DCL would get injured again. Are you suggesting they can see into the future? Because like I say, his entire career up to last season was clean. We don’t even know if he’s injured now. Too early to call him definitely injury prone which your post suggests.

But it isn’t too early to call him injury prone, he’s had a major muscle injury that kept him out for months and he’s suffered two recurrences of that injury since last August. Why the hell would we assume he’s going to get through the next season unscathed?

But it isn’t too early to call him injury prone, he’s had a major muscle injury that kept him out for months and he’s suffered two recurrences of that injury since last August. Why the hell would we assume he’s going to get through the next season unscathed?

I mean we never found out if the first absence was a reoccurrence and you don’t know if this potential injury is too.

Wolves must have marched him off the premises before he could email himself their leads, like they do in sales jobs.

Yes

I used to break fingers at cricket every season. Extremely injury prone I was. And a bad fielder...

We have different definitions of injury prone then. If he is consistently injuring the same bit again and again I’m worried. If it’s two completely separate muscles I’m less worried about him and more concerned with the club staff and facilities. Nearly every footballer on the planet has injured multiple places before. It’s very normal.

We have different definitions of injury prone then. If he is consistently injuring the same bit again and again I’m worried. If it’s two completely separate muscles I’m less worried about him and more concerned with the club staff and facilities. Nearly every footballer on the planet has injured multiple places before. It’s very normal.

Would you call Mina injury prone?

Status
Not open for further replies.