Kevin Thelwell - New Director of Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not above supporting the board mate, its about supporting the club.

We sign Onana and they'll be some moaning "eeez injured iz knee doh lad everton dat"

Its constant negativity bringing the place down - look at the scenes of last season thats what we need.

We want the new lads joined to think they've got some good support behind them not protests and boo's when they've been in the door 5 minutes it inevitably effects the atmosphere around the club which will sink into the dressing room.

I’m negative about certain things because i support the club, the board are an important element of the club. I call things out because I want Everton to be better. And when I say better I mean challenge for honours, be relevant, win trophies and be the best possible in all departments.

I’ve already posted the other day the new players will need time to settle in particularly the Lille midfielder.

The current custodians should not be forgiven for what’s happened here, it’s absolutely ridiculous. Other clubs get ridiculed by some of our fans for less. I don’t understand it at all.

I’m negative about certain things because i support the club, the board are an important element of the club. I call things out because I want Everton to be better. And when I say better I mean challenge for honours, be relevant, win trophies and be the best possible in all departments.

I’ve already posted the other day the new players will need time to settle in particularly the Lille midfielder.

The current custodians should not be forgiven for what’s happened here, it’s absolutely ridiculous. Other clubs get ridiculed by some of our fans for less. I don’t understand it at all.

We all do mate - but creating mutiny at the club isn't the way to get there.

I mean look at us under Moist and funnily WHU under him - we hate Kenwright, they hate Gold/Sullivan/Brady but results were good on the pitch because we gave him time to build something and got behind the players which is what WHU fans are doing also.

Compare and contrast to our fans since the money came in we've helped create the chaos around the place and now we have to come together, accept the owner has thankfully seen the light and given the DOF reign to rule over recruitment etc and get behind the team now.

Bookmark it for when he’s calling for Lampard’s head in October mate.

Every club that fails has to restart somewhere mate - we all know the last few years have been poor but the problem is some fans are not prepared to accept a period of rebuild and/or the changes made in the clubs structure.

They want a Richarlison replacement before the Chelsea game - even if we sign Mbappe next week its not good enough as we may have dropped 3 points by then !!

They want Broja in NOW even if Chelsea wont sell him until the windows end - even if we sign him on deadline day its not good enough as we may have dropped points in the opening games which means the Top 4 challenge is OFF ffs !!

If Big Kev Thelwell doesn't sign 10 players by July 1st he's a Kopite Fraud !!

If Moshiri doesn't boot DBB tomorrow he's a complete tosspot despite building us a new boss stadium and backing every manager with funds bar Benitez who the fans hated anyway !!

The level headed fans can see we're in the rebuild process and it'll take time but some of our fans are caught up in a loop of negativity and I dont think they can break themselves oot of it I really don't.

I wouldn't listen to the Kopite media either mate no way we go down - Southampton, Brighton, Brentford, Notts Forest, Leeds, Fulham and Bournemouth are no better than us, Leicester look like all is not rosey and Villa are Villa under Slippy.

You can support the cloob and support the protests at the same time. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Anyone who continues to have faith in the clowns that run this club, need to seek medical help as a matter of urgency.

I mean look at us under Moist and funnily WHU under him - we hate Kenwright, they hate Gold/Sullivan/Brady but results were good on the pitch because we gave him time to build something and got behind the players which is what WHU fans are doing also.

Compare and contrast to our fans since the money came in we've helped create the chaos around the place and now we have to come together, accept the owner has thankfully seen the light and given the DOF reign to rule over recruitment etc and get behind the team now.

So the mess that the club is in, is the fans fault now ???

You really are a bottom feeder.

You can support the cloob and support the protests at the same time. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Anyone who continues to have faith in the clowns that run this club, need to seek medical help as a matter of urgency.

How though?

You dont think protests and angry divisions between fans doesn't effect the atmosphere around the place.

It inevitably seeps into the dressing room and will affect the mentality of the players - just because your ma and da scream at each other downstairs doesn't mean little johnny aint being affected by it all upstairs in his room.

Since WHU fans stopped kicking off their performances have improved.

Since Geordies stopped moaning because Ashley has gone performances have improved.

The fans need to behave themselves, put their bedsheets back in the airing cupboard and get behind the club instead of acting like spoilt bairns.

Well I will say this to you, our fans did not create the chaos leading up to the farce that was the season Koeman was sacked and Allardyce was brought in. Look at the mismanagement which saw the recruitment being what it was. That’s not on the fans mate. And was comments by Moshiri saying “expected defeats”. That’s not on the fans.

I don’t see it as mutiny at all. People do support the team home and away year on year and things still get messed up. Nearly 30 years of no success despite sell out crowds home and away.

And to be fair it would be reasonable to question my comments about support because I vote with my wallet and refuse to give them any money. To me it’s the only way to show distain to those responsible because as you have seen, the likes of 27 campaign are met with the same distain I have for the custodians of Everton.

Well I will say this to you, our fans did not create the chaos leading up to the farce that was the season Koeman was sacked and Allardyce was brought in. Look at the mismanagement which saw the recruitment being what it was. That’s not on the fans mate. And was comments by Moshiri saying “expected defeats”. That’s not on the fans.

I don’t see it as mutiny at all. People do support the team home and away year on year and things still get messed up. Nearly 30 years of no success despite sell out crowds home and away.

And to be fair it would be reasonable to question my comments about support because I vote with my wallet and refuse to give them any money. To me it’s the only way to show distain to those responsible because as you have seen, the likes of 27 campaign are met with the same distain I have for the custodians of Everton.

Im certainly not suggesting the club haven't caused a lot of anger over the years because they clearly have (mainly Kenwright and his legacy of failure) however living in the past doesn't do anyone any good.

New season
New DOF
New manager
New signings

Plenty of change so lets see what happens eh ?

COYB

How though?

You dont think protests and angry divisions between fans doesn't effect the atmosphere around the place.

It inevitably seeps into the dressing room and will affect the mentality of the players - just because your ma and da scream at each other downstairs doesn't mean little johnny aint being affected by it all upstairs in his room.

Since WHU fans stopped kicking off their performances have improved.

Since Geordies stopped moaning because Ashley has gone performances have improved.

The fans need to behave themselves, put their bedsheets back in the airing cupboard and get behind the club instead of acting like spoilt bairns.

….is it too early for a rum?

Im certainly not suggesting the club haven't caused a lot of anger over the years because they clearly have (mainly Kenwright and his legacy of failure) however living in the past doesn't do anyone any good.

New season
New DOF
New manager
New signings

Plenty of change so lets see what happens eh ?

COYB

The past can shape the future mate. To learn from it. We haven’t which has resulted in today. It’s not being negative for the sake of it here , I’m just bored of it all, a few decent results a season being seen as acceptable isn’t what Everton is or should be allowed to be and it has for too long. IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.