Kevin Thelwell - New Director of Football

McBain

Player Valuation: £80m
bored-boy-in-the-swing-uataff9q2hdrv23k.gif

Toff33Blues99

Player Valuation: £10m
Needed a def mid, a creative mid and at the very least a back up striker plus get rid of some of the deadwood. He has sold no one, got a left back we didn't need, the wrong Burnley winger and a decent defender.
Not exactly a great start Kevin, it's OK our fans will just blame bill

sladen90

Player Valuation: £6m
Needed a def mid, a creative mid and at the very least a back up striker plus get rid of some of the deadwood. He has sold no one, got a left back we didn't need, the wrong Burnley winger and a decent defender.
Not exactly a great start Kevin, it's OK our fans will just blame bill
Options are a funny thing ...I think he got a decent left sided player we did need, a Burnley player who going back 12 months ago was valued at around 50 million. Who is young, and also should have resale value. And a very good defender who can play out from the back. He's doing all his work on a limited budget so he's trying to get as much as he can for his money. I think he's doing ok myself.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks