Kevin Jones lottery ticket winner - buys season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzaro

LOVE GOT JUST THE WAY IT IS #ALWNV
Bus driver of number 85 bus between Crewe and Newcastle under Lyme.

Won £6 million on the lottery.

First thing he went out and bought:

Two season tickets at Everton.

Well in Kevin. I just thought: Everton that. ;)

We're mental.

Just on the news.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/bus-driver-wins-6m-lotto-11384830
Bus driver wins £6m on
Lotto - and immediately buys Everton season tickets

• 14:48, 25 MAY 2016
  • UPDATED 14:48, 25 MAY 2016
  • BY JOHN SIDDLE
Kevin Jones says Goodison seats were top of his wish-list

Never mind a super yacht or a luxury holiday home - this bus driver won £6.1m on the Lottery and went and bought two Evertonseason tickets.

Kevin Jones, 57, said the Goodison tickets were the first thing on his shopping list after his incredible windfall came through.

He said: “The spending spree with my enormous winnings has been two season tickets for Everton football club because at last I have the free time to go to every match with my son instead of having to work on Saturdays and Sundays.”

Mr Jones, from Crewe, discovered he had won while stuck in the morning rush hour in the cab of his bus.

JS91029911.jpg

Bus driver of number 85 bus between Crewe and Newcastle under Lyme.

Won £6 million on the lottery.

First thing he went out and bought:

Two season tickets at Everton.

Well in Kevin. I just thought: Everton that. ;)

We're mental.

Just on the news.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/bus-driver-wins-6m-lotto-11384830
Bus driver wins £6m on
Lotto - and immediately buys Everton season tickets

• 14:48, 25 MAY 2016
  • UPDATED 14:48, 25 MAY 2016
  • BY JOHN SIDDLE
Kevin Jones says Goodison seats were top of his wish-list

Never mind a super yacht or a luxury holiday home - this bus driver won £6.1m on the Lottery and went and bought two Evertonseason tickets.

Kevin Jones, 57, said the Goodison tickets were the first thing on his shopping list after his incredible windfall came through.

He said: “The spending spree with my enormous winnings has been two season tickets for Everton football club because at last I have the free time to go to every match with my son instead of having to work on Saturdays and Sundays.”

Mr Jones, from Crewe, discovered he had won while stuck in the morning rush hour in the cab of his bus.

JS91029911.jpg
Good on you kevin , enjoy your windfall, made up for you .:D

Status
Not open for further replies.