Kevin Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big Fat Sam

Love him.

9 goals in 8 games to keep us in the Premier League at the end of the 1998/1999 season.

Last Everton player to score a winner for us at Anfield.

Born in London, but you couldn't find a bigger Evertonian. Wish we had players with that passion in our squad now.

Discuss.

Also good for winding up reds on twitter and wears mad suits:
DK2DXaYWsAAtC9K.jpg

Big yes from me.

Last edited:

0D56AD60-6655-4259-96B5-829D3EE3FD7E.jpeg
Love the guy, one of my all time favourite players.

Could’ve come here for a pay day, but instead single handidly saved us from relegation.

Moved us light years away from the racist club tag and made it acceptable for non white players to come here.

Who knows what would’ve happened to us a club if he hadn’t have signed.

Met him at an after dinner event and he obviously loves this club and the fans.

Boro away, his comeback from that long term injury, was one of the best receptions I’ve ever seen

A thing of beauty, just like the big man

My name is..
Super Kev Campbell
I scored in a scramble
I know where the ‘kin net is
Every time I walk down the street
All the people I meet
Say
Eh
Big man
What is your name

My name..
is super Kev Campbell

Striding down the goodison Rdon a derby day a few seasons back, still early doors on the way to the abbey pub with beers in hand and king Kev is getting meandered into good8son park..

As we went past and pointed out "OMG it super kev" he came over and shookeep all our hands even though he was being put through as the "guy in the box"

Come on Kev they shouted, preferred to hug and shake the hand off every blue....

Well done sir........... fruckgginh win that day as well . . . I'd off got the man 20 prozzies or anyone I know thee and then.. won a derby.. .

Lads on here never experienced that which is a crying shame......... prossies all round when we win :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::pint2::pint2::pint2::pint2::pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.