Kenwrights comments last night about players bought in the summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say?

Was working last night and to be quite frank I lost interest in Everton about three months ago.

Waiting for the season to be over and then see what happens from there.
Thought I hadn't seen as much of you on here mate.

I'm probably the opposite. The more apathy I have to the football the more I come on here to complain about it. It's almost therapeutic to share your feelings.

I suppose it's a bit like depression. And in no way do I want to undermine people actually suffering from depression (my wife does so I know first hand how it effects not just your life but those around you).

Sandro's gone public about wanting to leave Everton. And it would be a surprise if Klaassen and possibly Vlasic weren't also making noises behind the scenes. So it's hard to make sense of this, except as a negotiating ploy.

We have become such a small club, people like Kenwright making sure we don’t get above ourselves, just be happy with what we have mid table finish and Rooney playing for us, after all he did take a pay cut.

Also we our a FAMILY CLUB.

I GIVE UP

More a case of we'll let the new Manager have a look at the squad in it's entirety before we start the cull.

You would hope the new Manager has already been briefed & done his homework on every player within the 1st team squad.

Huge summer with a massively bloated, unbalanced squad needing some real surgery. It won't please many but a top 8 finish next year would be a success unless Moshiri is going to actually smash the nett spend ceiling.

Problem with Sandro is he's 22 and you get the feeling he thinks he should've walked into the side because he's a Barca Youth product. He started saying he wanted a permanent move to Sevilla after 2 weeks because he got a little bit of game time.

This is the Prem. If you produce no end product or run out of puff after 60 minutes, you'll get hooked.

Hope I'm proven wrong but can only see his spell going one way.

Source: Deulofeu. G 2015-2017

May have been said already but was very pointed that he didn't say "Sam would here next season" but was at pains to point out the players would, Just saying you know, reading between the lines like

The King's Dock money is ringfenced.
Goodison will fail its safety certificate.

We're not selling any of our crap players..

Ok Bill, we believe you.

When will people learn to take what bill says with a massive mound full of salt.

Does no one remember ‘watch this space’

Status
Not open for further replies.