Kenwright isn't failing enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was you who mentioned it coyney, the big shame is that we missed out on the Kings Dock - that would have been a great move for us all.

But then there was "Goodison For Ever-ton" who campaigned against it. We always revolt, thats what we do.
Yeah there is a small element who put the pub first,my local has a few and in general its my age group A guy who I use to go to watch the reserves with when I was too young to go away his mum used to serve the tea and she got the gate man to open a door so we got in free any how hes been going with me since58 and hes adamant hes not going to kirkby because he cant drink if he goes there yet he only ever has a pint so cant see his problem with that;)

Each to their own mate, theres no right or wrong answer.

Its the bit where blues start acting like tits and having a right go at each other that pisses me off.

You've got some valid reasons and although Im for Kirkby, I live outside the UK and would therefore say the match going folk should have more of a say than me.

Well we haven't been buying Championship players, we have been buying exceptional talent for cheaper than what you would pay if you had to shop in the posh stores. Money isn't the solution.

It is in cases of buying players to make the next step.

It is in cases of buying players to make the next step.

Ok, we need to buy players, I have not disputed that. I just don't think we need to buy that many players who would walk into the first XI. Out of the main eleven who would you drop?

Fact is, with a Mr.Fusion powering your household the energy crisis wouldn't be a crisis.

:p

And it took me a second to figure out 'BTTF', but I got there in the end ;)

*Swipes Dylans idea and patents Mrs Fusion and begings aggressive advertising campaign in the Asian market!lol

BK as we know hasnt got the sort of cash the chaps at the top 4 clubs have (and to be fair some outside the top 4,that worries me more than anything tbh),he has to be fair slowly but surely brought the club upto where it is now,granted with a talented manager but and this is the acid test now money has to come from somewhere to make us push on and maybe just maybe take us to a top 4 slot on a regular basis.

Other,dare i say it smaller clubs are spending bigish (early days this summer i know) but the more we let them catch us up the more harder its going to be for us to keep ahead,now no doubt people will jump on this and say "but he's broken the transfer record X times,but my answer is this,given the inflated costs of players its not hard to do and to be frank if we have any ambition at all it should be done every summer IMO

In an ideal world i would love to see some serious money come into the club and maybe keep BK on as chairman but honestly i dont see this happening so we're kinda stuck with the old ham.

But if and i say if we have a poor season (by recent standards i mean) i damn sure things will turn nasty for BK

Well f&%k me.

I can't believe I just read through that entire thread.

Kenwright's doing fine.

Moyes is doing fine.

The money is fine.

Next thread please.

Well f&%k me.

Kenwright's doing fine.

Moyes is doing fine.

The money is fine.

Next thread please.

lol. i'm turning in to a lurker here myself! add donuts and read slowly during coffee break.

Well f&%k me.

Kenwright's doing fine.

Moyes is doing fine.

The money is fine.

Next thread please.

Its all about clarification young Tex. And righting the world, I'm concocting some more thread ideas to waste some more of your time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.