Just received a Letter from the club...”foul & abusive language”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're really struggling over here. The footy is Sunday league quality and they aren't filling the stadium.

If they had an adult only section were you could actually make a bit of noise without offending the sensitive souls it would almost be worth paying the ridiculous prices they charge for a pint.

I'd love to be able to go support my local team, have a few bevvies and a good day out without being surrounded by young families with kids who aren't even watching the match.

They're far too strict about the drinking regardless of the sport over here. If you drink enough to feel it they boot you out because the liquor liability laws are insane and they'd rather have the families instead.
It will be the same here soon guaranteed

Thinking about swearing at the game their is a bird near me who needs a muzzle putting on her . Proper vile what she comes out with considering 1 she’s a women ( fairly tidy too ) and 2 she’s got her kid with her .

The Premier league would rather it be a family day out than all beer swigging men at the games... Thats why the atmosphere is dying... Its not just at Everton.

I've been over to some Italian games in the past, Milan v juve... Its just Fellas that go. It is basically a religion over there. Much more passionate for their club

Disagree that freedom to hurl obscenities equates to passion, much less self control when it comes to releasing frustrations

If some people from the club would tear a few strips off some of the players rather than turning on the supporters we might be in a better position. Fix the main problem, the team, and maybe supporters won't vent their frustrations by swearing at them.
I don't use bad language, I don't like to hear it but I can understand there are situations which bring it out in people.

Thing is i know someone who got reported for shouting racial abuse who hadn't said anything. Its an awkward one, since it's not something you can catch on CCTV how do they enforce it.
If the club get reports of racism they sit undercover club officials in your vicinity in the following games to gather evidence

I always thought this whole reporting offensive behavior was just about fans grassing each other up. If somebody is racially abusing other fans then fine, but to be punishing fans for simply swearing. This is why atmosphere's are so poor, people need to be able to let their frustration out at the game, especially the way we're playing. A few years ago you had like 2000 spurs fans singing abuse at Sol Campbell and only like 13 fans got done. Obviously we don't want to go back to the days of monkey chants and that, but abusive language is a part of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.