Just received a Letter from the club...”foul & abusive language”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anything to deflect away from how calamitous the club is being ran on and off the pitch.

Swearing is forbidden. Maybe they should introduce some happy clapper only zones.

K'off Everton. Everything about you sucks as a club these days.

Personally I’d rather they have a go at the people who decide to spark up a joint or cigarette in the middle of everyone irrespective of who’s sat around them. You can’t hear that on Sky though which let’s be honest is what this is all about.

Personally I’d rather they have a go at the people who decide to spark up a joint or cigarette in the middle of everyone irrespective of who’s sat around them. You can’t hear that on Sky though which let’s be honest is what this is all about.

Do they have mics up in the Top Balcony? Though given how quiet it can be then the pitchside ones can probably pick up a ruddy good swear.

This would be worth doing just to see what kind of response they come up with. Not a twitter message, proper posted letter with examples.
I always wondered what would have happened if a club barred saurez after he was found guilty of racist language

Status
Not open for further replies.