Just had a call from CEO of EFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraemeS1980

Player Valuation: £20m
My name is Graeme (after Sharp!) I’m a children’s A&E nurse and just received a telephone call from Professor Denise Barrett-Baxendale.
She said all at Everton are extremely proud to have Evertonians on the frontline during this time.
She also mentioned she was sorry to hear that my wedding and 40th birthday plans had been scuppered in three weeks.
I’m absolutely buzzing after that, it really is the people’s club and a grand old team to support

My name is Graeme (after Sharp!) I’m a children’s A&E nurse and just received a telephone call from Professor Denise Barrett-Baxendale.
She said all at Everton are extremely proud to have Evertonians on the frontline during this time.
She also mentioned she was sorry to hear that my wedding and 40th birthday plans had been scuppered in three weeks.
I’m absolutely buzzing after that, it really is the people’s club and a grand old team to support
wonderful and very inspiring stuff, all the best mate

Top stuff mate, we are a class act.

Im in healthcare to, best wishes to you and i hope the wedding and celbrations all work themselves out.

That is amazing that mate, and well done to DBB for taking the time to do so (I think she posts on her @Joey66 account)

Really excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.