Just found This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutzo Nutzo

Player Valuation: £60m
Everton v Southampton FA Cup 5th round replay

Eamon OKeefe scores in extra time, and the GSE went totally feckin mental. I was there ....the game and the goal always stuck in my mind .....was anyone else there?

[media]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1289608873280390926&hl=en#[/media]

Was at the Dell for the first game I think. Much more happening outside than on the pitch.lol

Did see the second half though

yeah, I was standing in the Bullens paddock, in line with the scorer when it went in.

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:

we had my mates younger brother with us (he was about 7) and was sitting wedged in on one of the barriers in the GSE. The place went totally mental when we scored, never experienced anything like that before or since which is wierd but so true.

Anyway it took us ages to locate him after the goal, as he got propelled about 15 feet up and forward of the barrier, and ended up being passed back to us over peoples heads.

Great night....great memories

Great memory - thanks. However, nothing beats the reaction when Heaths winner against Saints went in at Highbury in 1984....absolutely mental just about sums it up....

Great memory - thanks. However, nothing beats the reaction when Heaths winner against Saints went in at Highbury in 1984....absolutely mental just about sums it up....

Nice one...I missed that game, but remember the crowds reaction from the telly, it looked awesome..however I made the final at Wembley that year.

...And the rest is history!

Nice one...I missed that game, but remember the crowds reaction from the telly, it looked awesome..however I made the final at Wembley that year.

...And the rest is history!
I was just the opposite. Was at Highbury but couldn't get to the final. Superb atmosphere in the semi.

that's going back a bit, we beat Liverpool early rounds and were then eliminated by eventual finalists Manchester City if memory serves.

I'm sure that '84 semi-final was won in extra time, and Saints must have been useful, as they finished runners up in the top flight that year

had some good games against them.

First day of season 1993.94 Won 2-0 at the Old Dell stadium.

Ebbrell and Beagrie, but not 100 per cent on that.

also a year before that, Southall was like a demon in goal, and had his best game for maybe three years as him and opposite number Tim Flowers stole the show in a 0-0 lockout.

The Radz winner was mint - came from behind that day IIRC, 2-1.

Lashed into the roof of the net at the near post from 10 yards out or so, brilliant.

The Radz winner was mint - came from behind that day IIRC, 2-1.

Lashed into the roof of the net at the near post from 10 yards out or so, brilliant.

I was in Spain watching that, I went absolutely mental and got in the face of two bad beaut Southampton fans who has over celebrated their equaliser.

Bad tit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.