Judgement January

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only big tough games I see there is the two derby's to be fair.

If we beat Hull (which we can do big time) we'd go into the derby's on good form. I'm pretty sure we'll get something from one of the games.

Arsenal can be beaten, especially at home. And hopefully some strikerpower might be over as well as another midfield addition.

The only big tough games I see there is the two derby's to be fair.

If we beat Hull (which we can do big time) we'd go into the derby's on good form. I'm pretty sure we'll get something from one of the games.

Arsenal can be beaten, especially at home. And hopefully some strikerpower might be over as well as another midfield addition.

Im a bit afraid of picking up injuries against Hull, they are a tough team.

If we can get a striker in early i would be happier as it takes some of the signifcance of Mo-Fro getting suspended which is enivetable.

Last edited:

As for Hull....they can be tough battlers but like I've said in the match thread, you string good pass and movement against them and they open up - Citeh did it, Sunderland did it. Everyone else who cant hack them get rattled by the pressure they put players under making them resort to the long ball (Villa, Arsenal, Spurs).

As for the [Poor language removed] - I just dont like that Torres cuunt getting back in the game. Keane I can deal with cos he's [Poor language removed] (for the [Poor language removed] he is anyway). Torres was rubbish against us in the derby, Jags had him in his back pocket for over an hour. Concentration went, silly 10 minute spell, gave the blonde haired tart 2 yards and he scored 2.

That just cannot be the case when we meet them next. Everyone else I think we're capable of dealing with. We'll turn Arsenal over at home.

As for Hull....they can be tough battlers but like I've said in the match thread, you string good pass and movement against them and they open up - Citeh did it, Sunderland did it. Everyone else who cant hack them get rattled by the pressure they put players under making them resort to the long ball (Villa, Arsenal, Spurs).

As for the [Poor language removed] - I just dont like that Torres cuunt getting back in the game. Keane I can deal with cos he's [Poor language removed] (for the [Poor language removed] he is anyway). Torres was rubbish against us in the derby, Jags had him in his back pocket for over an hour. Concentration went, silly 10 minute spell, gave the blonde haired tart 2 yards and he scored 2.

That just cannot be the case when we meet them next. Everyone else I think we're capable of dealing with. We'll turn Arsenal over at home.

You never know mate we could make a cheeky loan bid for Torres the [Poor language removed] have to hand over a massive wad this month on their loan.

There in bigger [Poor language removed] then us.

Somebody needs to smash Torres into next week, we take him out and they got NOTHING, we can handle the rest.

Tough, tough games coming up, we REALLY need some players, because the odds on us not picking up a few injurys are very slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.