Transfer Rumour Joshua Zirkzee

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm in total agreement with the idea. A certain Mr Tosun proves it's not that easy. I'm keeping fingers crossed but not holding my breath.
Tosun is a bad buy from a previous era . And there’s still a few of them hanging around. I’m thinking long term under ancelotti, there’s no way he will accept back up players like Tosun, Bernard, Gomes, Davies, Delph even siggurdsson

Nice idea,clubs tend to keep hold of that type of player.
A lot of clubs in serious financial troubles throughout the world mate, these clubs may not be able to keep hold of these players. If we can and we are offload players to get our wage bill down, if we can and we have, improve our commercial deals, don't see why we can buy just that one player who can improve our team right now.
There will never be, in my opinion a better chance to break the top four, and more money, than this year and we have been there and there abouts for half the season, so it is definitely possible this year. Just need that bit of ambition and the right player and I would leave that to Brands, we don't want to be pennywise and pound stupid, especially now, when so many teams, big teams are struggling.

A lot of clubs in serious financial troubles throughout the world mate, these clubs may not be able to keep hold of these players. If we can and we are offload players to get our wage bill down, if we can and we have, improve our commercial deals, don't see why we can buy just that one player who can improve our team right now.
There will never be, in my opinion a better chance to break the top four, and more money, than this year and we have been there and there abouts for half the season, so it is definitely possible this year. Just need that bit of ambition and the right player and I would leave that to Brands, we don't want to be pennywise and pound stupid, especially now, when so many teams, big teams are struggling.
No argument with any of that in principle,just that the clock is ticking and Brands batting average isn't that impressive.

Hope Brands has one lined up,just can't think of one who fits the profile who could realistically be a regular scorer in the Prem.
You never know until you try, I mean the world's best ever front three on the face of the planet, got Jota to sign for them, he must of thought, " I'm not getting first team football, until these three die" but he signed as a second fiddle. As you said we don't need another "Flute" like Tosun and I take on board.

You never know until you try, I mean the world's best ever front three on the face of the planet, got Jota to sign for them, he must of thought, " I'm not getting first team football, until these three die" but he signed as a second fiddle. As you said we don't need another "Flute" like Tosun and I take on board.
The clincher there is CL and squad strong enough to make rotation a viable option. We are a bit more than bare bones quality wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.