Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this the sort of buy that we are currently struggling to get rid of to other clubs?

I mean we literally bought a winger / striker with top level experience and let him go on a loan to Southampton to get rid of him just yesterday.

Cos Theo Walcott was 1 of our highest-paid players, is 31 and hasn't done a thing in 3 years.

I'd rather sign a less proven player who is younger and less likely to be an unmovable albatross in the coming years if they turn out to be not good enough. Especially since the player is likely a backup anyway.

I'd rather sign a less proven player who is younger and less likely to be an unmovable albatross in the coming years if they turn out to be not good enough. Especially since the player is likely a backup anyway.

You mean like Moise Kean?

Be great that, we can stick him on the bench and watch him depreciate.

King and Tosun as back up to DCL works for me for this season. Proven PL experience and can score when the service is there.

Kean is probably a better player but needs to sort his head out so 10 goals off the bench in the farmers league and a few in Europe and let’s see how he looks when he comes back shall we?

Those saying that Sandro or Walcott provide better options - what are you smoking?

And those saying that we should be signing someone who will start... I mean, not all signings are first XI starters... you new to football or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.