Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not really too bothered about how he performs at an international level like, particularly for Norway.

I’ve watched him in the prem and he’s miles better than the other two.

He's had one half-good season with Bournemouth when he scored 12 goals two years back, and two years before that he got 16. Apart from that, he has never reached double figures. He's 28, technically average, not particularly fast or strong, and has plied his trade for a myriad of Championship clubs for his entire career.

He played 35 games for Balckburn in the champo and scored 2 goals.

And now you believe he has the quality to lead the line for our great club? Christ that's dumb.

He's had one half-good season with Bournemouth when he scored 12 goals two years back, and two years before that he got 16. Apart from that, he has never reached double figures. He's 28, technically average, not particularly fast or strong, and has plied his trade for a myriad of Championship clubs for his entire career.

He played 35 games for Balckburn in the champo and scored 2 goals.

And now you believe he has the quality to lead the line for our great club? Christ that's dumb.
Can you point out where I said that he has the quality to lead the line for our club please?

Or did you just make that up entirely?

What I actually said was he’s better than Sandro and tosun. Which is true.

Everything else is in your head. So lay off calling me dumb, yeah.

Can you point out where I said that he has the quality to lead the line for our club please?

Or did you just make that up entirely?

What I actually said was he’s better than Sandro and tosun. Which is true.

Everything else is in your head. So lay off calling me dumb, yeah.

Right, apologies for the name calling, that's unneccessary. But I'd argue that King is no better than Tosun, who is currently at the club. Loading up on another soon-to-be-deadwood striker would be unwise.

Right, apologies for the name calling, that's unneccessary. But I'd argue that King is no better than Tosun, who is currently at the club. Loading up on another soon-to-be-deadwood striker would be unwise.
I’d rather we went for better. Deffo. But I can see the benefit of king over tosun. He can play across the front 3, whereas tosun can’t. He’s an inferior Dom replacement.

I’d also suspect his wages would be reasonable relative to the other two.

And I do think he’s a better player than both. So I can see some value. But I’d rather we went all out for better really.

Really not keen on signing him - has to better versatile options up front if that's what we want. We should be looking to get someone who really wants to be playing in the first eleven every game and is good enough to be. Whether they do, well that's down to them/Carlo. If we want squad fillers, we already have the likes of Walcott/Iwobi and would rather see Gordon/Simms in the squad than King.

Status
Not open for further replies.