Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Redknapp
“Calvert-Lewin will play in the middle – he can play off the right, the left he can play alongside Calvert-Lewin,” Redknapp said. “He’s direct, got pace. It’s a good signing.

“If he regains the form he shown in the last four or five years he has been there, he can be a real asset to Everton. They lack pace, but he’s got electric pace – he is a clever runner, he will add another dimension to Everton.“

I always rated him when we played them. It could be a case of when he is one of our own we will be more critical or he becomes crap for us like 70% of the other strikers we have signed in the last 30years.
In summary I predict he will either be good for us or he will not.
i will come on here and say I told you so aswell. Dont think I wont. Hear me now

by regularly not scoring?

he's got what... 50 odd goals to his name over the span of his whole career, and seasons where he's in double digits are more in the area of a statistical error?
Carlo said he wasn't bought to score goals, for other attributes, speed,can play anywhere across front 3.

I'm confident he'll be great.

We are great on the break against teams who come out and attack us, and he'll only add to that.

It's breaking down the teams that sit deep against us that remains our greatest challenge

....Ancelotti was quoted in the summer as saying he wanted a ‘counter-attacking’ striker, so King fits that ‘type’. A bit odd that names like Giroud and Dzeko were being put forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.