Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210825_105656.jpg

People want anyone but Benitez but then turn their noses up at Mourinho. I just don't get it...

Not to worry too much as it's rubbish anyway, Benitez has been given free realm to do what he wants with us in Jan.

He would bring the seething rage that would unite Evertonians. He’d be in Klopp’s face immediately, he’d be calling out the local media immediately. He’d go to war with the referees, tv companies, tv pundits, other clubs, the PL, anyone in the good name of Everton football club, and we would love him for it.

I love the stroppy get and i think our fans would love him being a mardy get but it would be a disaster with no money and he hasn't been great in his last 2 appointments

What we need is to completely start again properly with someone younger and hungry and then build the team around him but there has to be a functional board and owner or the whole process will be complete bollox as Moshi will be buying over priced crap players and texting Jim White to tell the fans and Kenwright will be doing what Kenwright has always done. Talk about how great we are while everything is sinking faster than the titanic.

Lets get started right and that means no kin Jose's or the like.

What’s the point?

Why are we giving Benitez “full control”, if we’re just replacing him?

I fully believe the rumours, we went after him when we got Silva, or was it Koeman?

But three things…

Why would he leave Roma?
Why would he come here?
If he came, would he get the players playing?
Three answers for you Barney, he wouldn't, he wouldn't, he wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.