Jose Baxter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikecheese

Member: Team PoP
How do you all rate him?

I was talking with an acquaintance that works for a certain League 1 side that we could face in the next round of the FA Cup, and he said that they seriously considered him on a loan. They ended up getting John Bostock from Spurs instead.

I would rather see him loaned out to a Championship side myself. Thoughts on Baxter.

ha ha ha, seriously, a friend of mine was a youth player at tranmere for a few years and he left last summer,,, he is 18 now and he insists to this day that the only player he struggled against was Ross Barkley, he said Ross was just streets ahead........ he also told me that jay spearing is gash and he had him in his pocket everytime they faced each other.

I reckon Goat should get into the Olympics this year as a scoring judge, his marking would be outstanding.

Commentator : "What a fantastic effort from the USA Synchronised Swimming team. Judges are putting through their scores now, its a 9.2 from Germany, 8.9 from Russia, 9.0 from China and Utter Gash from the UK..."

Shame we never get to see them enough to make a proper opinion. He must be alright enough for a squad player? You know, for when we have CL, FA Cup and League Cup matches.

The feller who gave me lift to Man City game (he's in the album I've just posted in the match day thread) is Jose's mate. If I'd known this thread was gonna be here I'd have asked him what he thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.