2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. More competition can be overrated. I want a keeper that is exceptional, knows he's good, works to get better and doesn't need a light under his backside. Does Alisson need a fire under his rear? No, he's just darn good (unfortunately).

ETZeFm.gif

You get the feeling with the Raoila connections Carlo would be interested in countryman Donnarumma.

Into his final year of his contract - cheeky bid to try get him on the cheap or a pre contract agreement in January?

@Zatara

Id try for a Milan swap deal. Italian number 1 Donnarumma with only 1 year left for Englands number 1 Pickford.

Chuck in £20mil on top and you never know.

Its incredible how far hes fallen since throwing the ball in vs the RS.

Agreed. More competition can be overrated. I want a keeper that is exceptional, knows he's good, works to get better and doesn't need a light under his backside. Does Alisson need a fire under his rear? No, he's just darn good (unfortunately).

100% right

Well Pickford is exceptional, too. I doubt there's another keeper in the world who could have given that goal away. Certainly not without spending ten minutes lying on the ground, with his arms round his head in shame, anyway.

I was fortunate to see how Neville won us trophies through his brilliance. We lost a double in 85/6 when he broke his ankle.

Jordan, until he sorts his arrogance out is potentially costing us any chance at winning trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.