2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your asking the wrong fella mate we have a DOF who is supposed to be in the know who gets well paid to bring in players to improve the squad.
Pickford is a liability and if we don't sell him now his value will drop like a stone.
All I'm asking is are there better goalies who would sign for us
Could we afford a better goalie, a world class one? and even they make the occasional mistake.

Have just seen Pickford howler at old Trafford here we go again
we need to sell him in this window and get quality keeper in

I hope he doesn’t have season like he had after the last World Cup. He did turn a corner after new year but I’ve never had faith in him. I don’t think the back 4 trust him aswell and that in itself is a recipe for disaster.

Have just seen Pickford howler at old Trafford here we go again
we need to sell him in this window and get quality keeper in
To be fair it's a massive communication error. Digne heading it back was a bad call when he was that close to him but Pickford should not be running out like that either.

Unless you mean the other random drop he did.

The hatred some here have for England’s number one, who plays for us, is one of the strangest things one can experience on this forum.
Why?

He can be boss, he can also be an absolute liability.

People wouldn't "hate" him if he didn't make so many ridiculous mistakes.

He was great second half of last season. Can't be bothered with him doing random spills and zany mistakes again though.

Poor from Digne, but you do expect a keeper to stay on his line there if you’re a defender. I’ve done it myself.

Regardless, though, I don’t know why he dropped it. Mix up aside, it was still a fairly routine adjustment and catch for a Premier League goalkeeper surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.