2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been warming up in the QF and SF: rushing out of his penalty area when Walker had made up the ground on the Ukrainian forward and slicing it to an opponent; then rolling the ball out of his hands to a Danish player on the edge of the 18 yard box.

He's going to do something ridiculous in the final.
At least he doesn't say something ridiculous every day, like some...

He’s been very good but was average against the Danes
Made more errors than anyone else in the team, his distribution was woeful.
If it has been alinson, we’d have been much more cutting
To be fair he did have a wobble in the first half, I don’t recall exactly when, but I think it was after the Danes scored. However, the majority of the team was having a wobble at the same time. I just hope that he does not mess up in the final because he will be as much use as a chocolate fire guard for Everton if he does as his confidence will be shot given the backlash from England supporters. They will be hanging Pickford effergies from lamp posts and burning shirts :(

He's been warming up in the QF and SF: rushing out of his penalty area when Walker had made up the ground on the Ukrainian forward and slicing it to an opponent; then rolling the ball out of his hands to a Danish player on the edge of the 18 yard box.

He's going to do something ridiculous in the final.
Would you be happy if he did, or sad/Mad if he didnt

Can’t we pin this in recognition of our often maligned and often outstanding keeper being 90 minutes away from such a magnificent achievement. Let’s all get behind Pickers today.....I can see him saving the crucial penalty and stuffing it right down the kopites throats for the Sh1te he’s endured since his collision with Lazarus

Not a big England fan to be honest but I hope Jordan has a good game tonight. If not it would take a very strong character to get over it as the Country will rip him to bits unfortunately. Good luck Jordan ;)

Only reason i will be watching is Jordan's involvement....2 worse case scenarios,he messes up for an Italian win or the plastic Stevie Me gets the winner which i think is the more unpalatable....

Status
Not open for further replies.