2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked again about Pickford, the Blues boss said: “I think this is not the right place to talk about Jordan. If I say something it will be when he comes back, I am going to talk to him.”

We have a good team, a great manager, a great star. With luck, we can continue this magical

But we either need Pickford to magically improve or be replaced

Not only is he a constant threat to make a mistake, but even when he doesn't...he is never really saving us. You need your keeper to come up big for you a few times a year. I just don't see how we can have big aspirations with him at goal.

We have a good team, a great manager, a great star. With luck, we can continue this magical

But we either need Pickford to magically improve or be replaced

Not only is he a constant threat to make a mistake, but even when he doesn't...he is never really saving us. You need your keeper to come up big for you a few times a year. I just don't see how we can have big aspirations with him at goal.
I think magically disappear would suffice

Asked again about Pickford, the Blues boss said: “I think this is not the right place to talk about Jordan. If I say something it will be when he comes back, I am going to talk to him.”
I think we will be linked to just keepers this week now. Hopefully something comes of it.

That being said I wonder if we are waiting on the keeper from AC Milan being able to sign a pre contract come January. That being said when we are in the position we are you have to question the intention if we don't at least buy or loan a keeper to test poppadoms wrists

Chelsea have binned an extremely pricey high profile keeper off due to constant errors.

You cannot compete with a keeper who costs you goals rather than prevents them.

Jordan played well against Spurs on the opening day. But he has looked a liability since, sadly, and has made far too many mistakes since Carlo arrived.

Carlo said once his back from International break, his going to sit down to have a chat with him ;-)
the-godfather-part-ii.jpg

Said in ages ago, Carlo knows.

Whether or not we're able to get in a better replacement but sacrifice outfield player transfers will be the question.

MOTM Ian Wright just highlighted the problems with Pickford. He panics every time a cross comes in. Punched out twice got about 3 yards on both we were very lucky he wasn't the cause of 3 Goals. He was already getting targeted at corners but watch the crosses and the subsequent Pickford panic every game now

Status
Not open for further replies.