2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no the ball has just went through me hands/in at the near post/in from a free kick

large.jpg
This.

I give up. Goes for a cross unchallenged, the ball is at chest height, he drops it in the area and has to be rescued by Keane. Pickford’s reaction, a laugh. Let’s a gentle shot from a Wolves player bobble through his legs, it trickles along the line before he eventually manages to stop it just in time. Pickford’s reaction, he laughs. Beaten at the near post for third goal. Pickford’s reaction, he laughs.

Now I appreciate that this may be a nervous reaction and indicative of a deeper issue, but, he really must be told that it is not a good thing to let the fans see when he is making as many mistakes as he is.

I don’t know if the boy is ill, or just a tosser, or both, but, he really needs to be taken out of the firing line for a while. Give Virginia a few games until the end of the season and then get a solid pro in who can challenge Pickford, or better yet, sell him, if we can get a buyer.

I feel like laughing just looking at him it’s like he’s taunting us?
img_20200712_132324-jpg.93943
This is the problem with him, He can be a decent keeper but he never takes it seriously, WHO DOES THIS AT 2-0 DOWN? WHO? A person who isn't arsed and treats it as a joke.
I'm fuming if I'm 2-0 down on Fifa for god sake and my keeper is sticking his tongue out to the camera, It's disgraceful.

This is the problem with him, He can be a decent keeper but he never takes it seriously, WHO DOES THIS AT 2-0 DOWN? WHO? A person who isn't arsed and treats it as a joke.
I'm fuming if I'm 2-0 down on Fifa for god sake and my keeper is sticking his tongue out to the camera, It's disgraceful.
I had to pack fifa in, was turning the gaf over and I lost a good inch of hairline.

I sort of wish they had scored from his mistake so it isn't glossed over it. Better those mistakes lead to goals now and we get rid rather. Knowing Everton we'll improve our midfield and start looking good next season then he'll drop the ball into the net and shatter our fragile confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.