2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not even the case either. We’ve bizarrely got people now chatting that he isn’t that bad, because he hasn’t played for donkey’s years and people have forgotten how bad he is. It’s like they can’t remember as far back as pre-season 2018 when he played every minute and didn’t make a single save.

Jagielka is a better option right now than Stek or put a kit on Dixie Deans statue and stick that in goal.

Jagielka is a better option right now than Stek or put a kit on Dixie Deans statue and stick that in goal.
Not a bad idea that.

In the past there always seemed to be an outfield player who could go in goal. I'd like to see Jagielka in there, tbh. He'd fill half of it up now for a start.

Not a bad idea that.

In the past there always seemed to be an outfield player who could go in goal. I'd like to see Jagielka in there, tbh. He'd fill half of it up now for a start.

He played a blinder when he went in for Sheff Utd that time.

Even cane of his line and caught the ball a few times.

Mind you he’s got “ long arms “ lol

Or even Klopp
Been molly-coddled too much. He's been told he's a great GK and he truly isn't. I honestly see no redeeming factors with him. Without hesitation I;d go with with Stekelenburg or Virginia.

There's a principle at stake here also: you cant bollox around in goal time after time for Everton as if we're some outfit like Coventry City or something. He should be benched and then sold as a warning to any other erratic keeper....remember how ruthless SAF was with his failing GKs? Obvioulsy we dont have the cash to keep on doing what he did, but we need a big statement that underlines we wont tolerate such consistent clown-like behaviour. The club is brought into disrepute with this idiot in goal continually.

Pickford - imagine him with a manager of note like Ferguson. He'd have scorched his face off in one HT hair-drying session.

You cant fix thick.
It shows lack of leadership within the club, anyone who was watching the game could see what was unfolding regarding Pickford and the manager or the coaching staff or at least the captain should have told him In no uncertain terms to focus and concentrate on the game not the crowd .

I'm not usually the type to bash the players but this lad is starting to annoy me. That walk off the pitch the other day, even if you win you just don't do it. What's got into him? He's looking like more like a clown with every passing week. Someone needs to just get him to one side and say just do what's needed of you, and that's goalkeeping. Leave the panto theatrics to other clowns.

It shows lack of leadership within the club, anyone who was watching the game could see what was unfolding regarding Pickford and the manager or the coaching staff or at least the captain should have told him In no uncertain terms to focus and concentrate on the game not the crowd .
I'd have subbed him HT. 2-0 up and he was lucky to be on the pitch....and the only thing keeping the Newcastle fans interested in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.