2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you’ve been on here long enough to know there’s so many people who pick a side and will defend it until they die. No matter what.
I was right before anyone else about McCarthy.
I was wrong before anyone else about Idrissa Gueye.

It's hard work going in early on our players.

It would be a witch hunt if witches actually existed. His mistakes arnt imaginary, theyre very, very real.
Just like every keeper make mistakes Christ try watching Lee Camp and Luke Steele as your keepers then complain ... Pickford is a very good goalkeeper

My assessment of Pickford:

1. Started the year fairly well. Had the minor cock-up at Brighton, but other than that, he was very solid before Anfield.

2. After Armageddon at the Kop, he was spiraling downward. I haven’t seen many keepers that completely lost the plot as he did- it was calamity after calamity. The criticism had obviously gotten to his head and he was making awful decisions for weeks. The body language between he and his defenders wasn’t great either.

3. Fast forward to recent form and he has picked things up a bit. Still making some horribly stupid decisions, but he hasn’t really been punished for it. I don’t know whether to attribute that to luck or our defenders picking up the slack, but I’d rather see Pickford work on his decision making over the summer.

Sweeper keeping went from being his strength to his weakness, and I expect his lack of confidence at the moment has a lot to do with that.

This really annoys me, i use to have a disabled badge, for legit reasons, and i didnt even use these bays as i didnt need them, scum bag

0_ICTV_JON_020519_JORDAN_PICKFORD-4.jpg

This really annoys me, i use to have a disabled badge, for legit reasons, and i didnt even use these bays as i didnt need them, scum bag

0_ICTV_JON_020519_JORDAN_PICKFORD-4.jpg
Has no one had a word with him about the douchiness? The fight, his behavior at Newcastle, now this, all within a couple months time. A squad full of generally likable players and then this clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.