2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’ll get stick cos he’s one of the whipping boys nowadays.
If he was goaded and it involved his missus, as long as it was fair numbers then I have no problem. He’s a normal lad after all.

If only he started sleeping with loads of women behind his birds back and breaking families up, that’s clearly more acceptable these days.

Or driving brasses home while pissed as a fart, we might even drop the kopite short arm jibes and come up with a PICKO PICKO chant for him.

He’ll get stick cos he’s one of the whipping boys nowadays.
If he was goaded and it involved his missus, as long as it was fair numbers then I have no problem. He’s a normal lad after all.

If only he started sleeping with loads of women behind his birds back and breaking families up, that’s clearly more acceptable these days.
Yeah, childish though Pickford is, I'd be upset if someone started making nasty comments about people I love.

If I saw a Liverpool player in the wild, I wouldn't film him while making fun of him and his family, but then I'm not an idiot.
Give over fella, just because you are good at something and someone wants to pay you a hell of a lot of money, that doesn't give people the right to abuse not only you but your family as well and expect no repurcussion.

The absolute state of society that its OK to goad people with the hope you can catch them on your phone and sell it to a paper.... Dregs of society
He lives rent free in Geordie and kopite heads. They're obsessed with him.

Footballers are allowed to have lives away from the pitch. Of course, if they just go to poncey bars in Deansgate Locks or whatever, they get accused of being up themselves and detached from society, but if they go to normal pubs, this sort of thing happens.

You want a link to an article where the bbc admits to bias or misandry? I don't think they're that thick to admit it.

If you want me to point you where to look:
Bbc radio 4 between... Well, 24 hours a day. Do yourself a survey. Record how many female v male voices you hear. How many articles are about women / women interests versus men. Record how many times a day they refer to rape / repression by men.

You can do the same male v female presenter or reporter survey on bbc1.

I'd be interested in the results. I've never sat there with a clipboard, as I have a life other than obsessing about gathering facts to satisfy a person who gets a thrill out of asking for them. Equally I don't run to a rain gauge and start listing figures to know that it's raining.

Okay, so no evidence at all but you definitely believe it?

Okay, so no evidence at all but you definitely believe it?
Oh geesh this again where you don't properly read posts but just keep blathering on the same questions. To reiterate:

"Equally I don't run to a rain gauge and start listing figures to know that it's raining."

This does not equate to 'no evidence.'

:bye:

You want a link to an article where the bbc admits to bias or misandry? I don't think they're that thick to admit it.

If you want me to point you where to look:
Bbc radio 4 between... Well, 24 hours a day. Do yourself a survey. Record how many female v male voices you hear. How many articles are about women / women interests versus men. Record how many times a day they refer to rape / repression by men.

You can do the same male v female presenter or reporter survey on bbc1.

I'd be interested in the results. I've never sat there with a clipboard, as I have a life other than obsessing about gathering facts to satisfy a person who gets a thrill out of asking for them. Equally I don't run to a rain gauge and start listing figures to know that it's raining.
Take it back to the current affairs with this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.