2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's best for all parties that we move him on. He's forever going to be associated with that gaffe and what it led too.

His goals conceded record is shambolic too. Good keepers can still sometimes keep a clean sheet on a busy and tough a afternoon.
Like today. And Burnley. Should have come through both times.

It's kind of pathetic that we're crucifying a player for a mistake in a game where we were squeaking out a 0-0 draw. I just thought we were a level above that even when playing our rival.
It’s pathetic and people wonder why we can’t find next level players to come to the club. People saying he has handed the [Poor language removed] the league is a massive joke. They have played 20 games and are unbeaten so as much as it pains me to say they deserve the position they are in.
People need to grow up and back what we have not hammer them. We all understand he has made mistakes which keeper hasn’t in the league this season? Just leave the lad alone because criticising him isn’t going to make him go away it’s just going to ruin him.

People need to move on from posts like this. He's not going to be 'moved on' no matter you think of him.

Regardless of the derby, unless there is a fairly substantial improvement in his performances between now and May, then he should be replaced in any case.

For someone who had so much promise last year, he has been utterly abysmal this season. I find it hard to keep faith in someone who repeats their mistakes and is too proud to learn from errors.

Regardless of the derby, unless there is a fairly substantial improvement in his performances between now and May, then he should be replaced in any case.

For someone who had so much promise last year, he has been utterly abysmal this season. I find it hard to keep faith in someone who repeats their mistakes and is too proud to learn from errors.

He won’t be replaced.

He won’t be replaced.

Probably not. But that's why we are a mid table club. We've had 4 managers since the start of last season but are ultra loyal to underperforming players. We let great servants to the club stay in the team for so long after their best that they end up being resented by the supporters.

I wish we gave managers more time and binned off the players quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.