2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
last year Pete had Tubby and Snail in front of him for protection...it's little wonder he's finding things a bit tougher this season (although I quite like Fat Lazza and am looking forward to Mistletoe getting a start)

Just proves my point , people saying he’s world class and go off when I disagree. Then you have someone saying it was top corner , attaching a video which I assume they watched, showing it doesn’t do top corner. Point out that it isn’t too sorbet and the reply is not many in the world would have got to it because of the pace, this is after Pickford steps out the way , wrong foots himself and still gets a touch, like you say, it would have hit him square in the chops if he didn’t take that step which in my world makes that a mistake .

:coffee:

Q6z1Lv6.jpg

Goalies will make mistakes, no matter how good they are. We would find it hard to find a better goalkeeper at the moment with the potential Pickford has. There was games last season where Pickford kept us in games, the 0-0 against Chelsea comes to mind.

last year Pete had Tubby and Snail in front of him for protection...it's little wonder he's finding things a bit tougher this season (although I quite like Fat Lazza and am looking forward to Mistletoe getting a start)
Trying to workout who each of the nicknames relate to here is like trying to decipher the da vinci code.

Im gonna go with...

Pete - Pickford
Tubby - Williams
Snail - Keane
Fat Lazza - ??????
Mistletoe - Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.