2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ, if he'd stood still it'd have hit him square in the grid and we've got people saying nobody else in the world could have touched it. Absolutely unreal.

Just proves my point , people saying he’s world class and go off when I disagree. Then you have someone saying it was top corner , attaching a video which I assume they watched, showing it doesn’t do top corner. Point out that it isn’t too sorbet and the reply is not many in the world would have got to it because of the pace, this is after Pickford steps out the way , wrong foots himself and still gets a touch, like you say, it would have hit him square in the chops if he didn’t take that step which in my world makes that a mistake .

If you think any keeper is saving that you need your brain tested. That ball is travelling like a rocket.

A young, exciting player on our hands, a world cup semi finalist who made the biggest impact of any player in that team and some people here think we should be playing Stekelenberg.
I
The ball has pace, but it was hotbed straight at him , he got a touch after wrong footing himself and taking a step in the wrong direction .

He's a quarter way to 100 too mate. Practically dead
The way he’s been playing, youd think he was dead already.

GrouchyIcyCrocodileskink-small.gif

your disliking for pickford is weird, deffo fingered your bird or something didn't he
I though the gif made it obvious I was joking.
Had you read my posts insted of just reacting to them, youd see that I dont dislike Pickford. I dislike the unending, baseless hype you and others keep heaping on him, while bashing better players(im not saying you spesifically are bashing other players btw). Its frustrating seeing people proclaim Pickford to be jesus reborn, then slag off Coleman, Walcott and Sigurdsson in the next sentance.
Ive said a lot in here that Pickford is decent and still has some potential and time to improve - Thats my view on him, based on every single game he’s played for us, as Ive seen them all. Not once have I seen this world class keeper, making saves NO OTHER KEEPER IN THE WORLD could make.

I though the gif made it obvious I was joking.
Had you read my posts insted of just reacting to them, youd see that I dont dislike Pickford. I dislike the unending, baseless hype you and others keep heaping on him, while bashing better players(im not saying you spesifically are bashing other players btw). Its frustrating seeing people proclaim Pickford to be jesus reborn, then [Poor language removed] off Coleman, Walcott and Sigurdsson in the next sentance.
Ive said a lot in here that Pickford is decent and still has some potential and time to improve - Thats my view on him, based on every single game he’s played for us, as Ive seen them all. Not once have I seen this world class keeper, making saves NO OTHER KEEPER IN THE WORLD could make.

I never read your posts no I just like to jump to conclusions early to be honest

Jesus Christ, if he'd stood still it'd have hit him square in the grid and we've got people saying nobody else in the world could have touched it. Absolutely unreal.

Yet if he stood still and it goes opposite corner he gets called a sloth or a midget for being too slow or small

How was he looking after 3 seasons in the prem, and at 24? A lot better than Pickford is now, thats for sure.

Did de gea not have Ferdinand and Vidic in front of him - arguably the best cb pairing the prem has seen.

Jesus wept

Yet if he stood still and it goes opposite corner he gets called a sloth or a midget for being too slow or small

How was he looking after 3 seasons in the prem, and at 24? A lot better than Pickford is now, thats for sure.

Did de gea not have Ferdinand and Vidic in front of him - arguably the best cb pairing the prem has seen.

Jesus wept

Status
Not open for further replies.