2017/18 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want him out because I don't like him and don't think he will do much of anything, so better sooner rather than later. Just a personal opinion. Not much to do with whether he picks Kenny or Dowell or whoever

He will of course be given time, as is right. Fortunate to have him is a pretty extreme opinion for a manager with a no better than decent track record.

Moron is a bit harsh sir
Would you rather have a nice guy manager and be in the bottom half or have a stern straight talker and be potentially challenging for Champions League places?

It's the people who say things like 'if only', when there's a suggestion Koeman might leave. Those people are morons. Those people deserve Roberto Martinez. We are fortunate to have a manager like Koeman.

And before someone pipes up with 'no one bigger than the club' etc. We're the 7th best team in the league. We'd struggle massively to get anyone better. Anyone suggesting we should sack him for someone 'who plays the kids' is an idiot.
You have to be joking, the guys won nothing for 10 years, hardly done anything outside Holland and his strategy is buying other teams premiership players! We shouldn't be sacking him but let's not kid ourselves that we are fortunate to have him as manager.

You have to be joking, the guys won nothing for 10 years, hardly done anything outside Holland and his strategy is buying other teams premiership players! We shouldn't be sacking him but let's not kid ourselves that we are fortunate to have him as manager.
Klassan, Onykuru and Sandro were all from abroad mate. About half his signings have been from the PL.

After Martinez I think we are fortunate to have him. People seem to forget how bad we were the season before last. We were much worse than our league position suggested.

Signing other teams premiership players? Sorry but is this something he shouldn't do? He's building a team. Should he only go abroad for players?

There's plenty of people suggesting he should go, or would be happy if he left. I'm not going to trawl through the forum to find them. I just can't be bothered.
I see this as his team this season I have never stated he should go - Moshiri appointed him one season at 7th was a good first season - lets wait and see, but as @Barnfred 55 posters can disagree with RK?
You make baby Jesus cry with your lies Joey.
Calling me a liar now hey this is how I take it with no vinegar
upload_2017-8-15_21-3-52.jpeg

Klassan, Onykuru and Sandro were all from abroad mate. About half his signings have been from the PL.

After Martinez I think we are fortunate to have him. People seem to forget how bad we were the season before last. We were much worse than our league position suggested.
Nowhere near half, particularly if you're talking about money spent. Bolassie, Stek, Gueye, Williams, Schneiderlin, Keane, Pickford, Rooney, Martinez & now Sigurdsson. That is not a strategy that is going to break into the top 4, unless you've got mega bucks which we clearly haven't.

Signing other teams premiership players? Sorry but is this something he shouldn't do? He's building a team. Should he only go abroad for players?
Didn't say that but as a strategy it's not going to get you into the top 4 unless you've got loads of money. Any manager can come in and buy players from premier league but generally you are going to pay over the odds, not get value and not get a competitive edge which is going to make you outperform your rivals.

If not already seen it is worth watching the u23 game highlights on the West Ham website to get a view on him in action. Some good stuff going forwards but seems room for improvement defensively.

It's the people who say things like 'if only', when there's a suggestion Koeman might leave. Those people are morons. Those people deserve Roberto Martinez. We are fortunate to have a manager like Koeman.

And before someone pipes up with 'no one bigger than the club' etc. We're the 7th best team in the league. We'd struggle massively to get anyone better. Anyone suggesting we should sack him for someone 'who plays the kids' is an idiot.
Apart from Davek, who would probably still call for Koeman's head if we won the league, I don't recall anyone else calling for him to be sacked mate. I don't read every post though so could easily be wrong. Even so, still think Morons is a bit harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.