2017/18 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he is their demi god untill it may go wrong lol
Its his team this year and we have no proven 20 a season goalscorer as yet!
I'm fully behind him mate tbh, but that doesn't mean I'm prepared to follow him blindly. I think he's a very good manager but all managers can't be right all of the time. It's a forum and you should be able to have a point of view without being referred to as a moron.

Thought he might have played tonight in the checkatrade
Blues team
Everton: Gray, Connolly, Garbutt, Charsley, Foulds, Grant, Bowler, Sambou, Feeney, Jones, Baningime

Subs: Renshaw, Donkor, Evans, Broadhead, Gibson, Denny

What's with the Morons thing mate? Are people not allowed to disagree with the manager now?
It's the people who say things like 'if only', when there's a suggestion Koeman might leave. Those people are morons. Those people deserve Roberto Martinez. We are fortunate to have a manager like Koeman.

And before someone pipes up with 'no one bigger than the club' etc. We're the 7th best team in the league. We'd struggle massively to get anyone better. Anyone suggesting we should sack him for someone 'who plays the kids' is an idiot.

It's the people who say things like 'if only', when there's a suggestion Koeman might leave. Those people are morons. Those people deserve Roberto Martinez. We are fortunate to have a manager like Koeman.

And before someone pipes up with 'no one bigger than the club' etc. We're the 7th best team in the league. We'd struggle massively to get anyone better. Anyone suggesting we should sack him for someone 'who plays the kids' is an idiot.
Where does any poster say sack him?
this will be his team this year he will be judged on that alone - hope we do well!

Where does any poster say sack him?
this will be his team this year he will be judged on that alone - hope we do well!
There's plenty of people suggesting he should go, or would be happy if he left. I'm not going to trawl through the forum to find them. I just can't be bothered.

I just want him out because I don't like him and don't think he will do much of anything, so better sooner rather than later. Just a personal opinion. Not much to do with whether he picks Kenny or Dowell or whoever

He will of course be given time, as is right. Fortunate to have him is a pretty extreme opinion for a manager with a no better than decent track record.

Moron is a bit harsh sir

Status
Not open for further replies.