2021/22 Jonjoe Kenny

Flynnthistle

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Seems a decent lad and I hope he can carve out a reasonable career for himself but it’s almost cruel to be asking him to play for a top flight side - he’s nowhere near that standard

I agree with you he seems like a decent guy and I wish him well, but he was so poor in Scotland he became a figure of ridicule. If he ain't able to do it Vs the likes of Livingston and Ross county, and he wasn't, then there ain't much hope for you. He's a truly mediocre player, and that's being generous.

diggerdestroyer

Player Valuation: £40m
I agree with you he seems like a decent guy and I wish him well, but he was so poor in Scotland he became a figure of ridicule. If he ain't able to do it Vs the likes of Livingston and Ross county, and he wasn't, then there ain't much hope for you. He's a truly mediocre player, and that's being generous.
Only has a contract due to being local. Its sums up the ridiculous contract offering in recent times from this club. I'm sure bill was involved.

diggerdestroyer

Player Valuation: £40m
Nothing against his personality.

Cant help posting on him again.
Utter crap.

I really am tired of completely bang average players representing this club.

Davis, holgate, iwobi etc.

The above would survive in the championship. Jj kenny got slated for his ability after his first game in scotland. He wouldnt get on QPR's panel not to mind first team yet he represents us. How he Got a contract from everton is madness

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks