2020/21 JonJoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see how he does. Before he went to Schalke I had 80% made up my mind on him, although he had some defensive qualities, he just never looked sure on the ball, always rushed things and never felt like he had control of the ball at his feet. Didn't think he'd cut it in the premier league.

Having seen the odd game for Schalke and hearing the good things they've said about him, maybe he's improved his game a lot (and in a good league too) so I'm open to the thought that he could prove me wrong. But I think he simply has to perform tonight otherwise we'll listen to offers for him. I want him to do well, just not sure on him

It'll be interesting to see how he does. Before he went to Schalke I had 80% made up my mind on him, although he had some defensive qualities, he just never looked sure on the ball, always rushed things and never felt like he had control of the ball at his feet. Didn't think he'd cut it in the premier league.

Having seen the odd game for Schalke and hearing the good things they've said about him, maybe he's improved his game a lot (and in a good league too) so I'm open to the thought that he could prove me wrong. But I think he simply has to perform tonight otherwise we'll listen to offers for him. I want him to do well, just not sure on him

Reckon that's a fair enough evaluation on the lad....let's hope he shows something tonight if picked ...

Regards. Jack

You don’t necessarily need to be rapid to be a factor (as Digne has proven time and time again). Just be intelligent with your runs and form a partnership with whoever is in front of you. Good luck Jonjoe

The season is 38 games long, Seamus will not play even half of those, can't judge Kenny on 1 game against Salford. We need to see him in proper games.ro see if we need to commit resources to a new right back

I expect Kenny will start as backup initially. As the season goes on he may get game time. Just need to get a good start and play a familiar team in the opening 10 games or so in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.