Confirmed Signing Jonas Lossl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then they don't really count as good saves.As I mentioned, Howard's World Cup "record" effort included saves I'd back myself to stop (just because it would have been harder to get out of the way).You seem impressed,so happy days.

They’re not the ones I was saying were good saves mate. I never said every single save in the video was a good save.

They’re not the ones I was saying were good saves mate. I never said every single save in the video was a good save.
Usually videos show the best of players,that being the case he looks average at best.They don't show the howlers,so unless you're a Hudderfield fan and have seen him weekly doubt you'll know more than anyone else.As I said if average keeps you happy,then your'e happy.And as you seem hell bent on having the last word...over to you.

Usually videos show the best of players,that being the case he looks average at best.They don't show the howlers,so unless you're a Hudderfield fan and have seen him weekly doubt you'll know more than anyone else.As I said if average keeps you happy,then your'e happy.And as you seem hell bent on having the last word...over to you.

He’s a substitute goalkeeper.

Does anyone really know if Romero is good or rubbish or something in between? Just curious.

He’s rubbish.

Played about ten club games in the last seven years.

Only time he’s been a number one is when he’s played in the second tier in Italy or been playing in Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.