Confirmed Signing Jonas Lossl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to think Marcel Brands sanctioned paying a backup keeper £50k a week when he was getting half that as a first choice keeper.

If he did, then he’s not the right person for the job

Awful lack of ambition at Lossl's age to want to sit on his arse for three years while picking up a wage. Hope the Denmark manager is watching and never picks him for a squad again. Some professional. He could walk into most Championship teams and probably get a game for some in the top tier.

Awful lack of ambition at Lossl's age to want to sit on his arse for three years while picking up a wage. Hope the Denmark manager is watching and never picks him for a squad again. Some professional. He could walk into most Championship teams and probably get a game for some in the top tier.

But surely he's here to try train harder than Pickford to get himself into the team? Why is Pickford untouchable?

I don't rate Lossl much myself but it's not a shoe in he'll never play.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bit of interest in Pickford from Utd this summer, De Gea could well be on his way there.

But surely he's here to try train harder than Pickford to get himself into the team? Why is Pickford untouchable?

I don't rate Lossl much myself but it's not a shoe in he'll never play.
No free tranny is gonna displace 30m England numero uno J Pick!

Absolute disgrace that he wanted to join Everton isn’t it mate. Don’t know how he can look himself in the mirror, utter scum isn’t he. Hope he gets the biggest booing ever so he knows where he stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.