Confirmed Signing Jonas Lossl

Status
Not open for further replies.
FALKLANDS

Malvinas?? Maybe I should get my coat!

Seriously many young lives were lost on both sides in a tragic conflict orchestrated far away by people who knew they would not be at any risk.

It should not damage relationships today between ordinary Argentines and British people.

We have moved on in Ireland and I was delighted that Charles and Harry have enjoyed relaxing holidays here recently.

As for the new signing.....time will tell. I want to see signings that really strengthen the first team squad and not fodder for a bloated one.

Pavel Srnicek
He conceded 32 goals in a the first 15 games of the 1991-2 season including a gigantic 6 goals in one game against Tranmere Rovers whilst playing for Newcastle in according to Wiki. :Blink: But was named man of the match in a 1-0 victory against Everton in 1995. Typical that.

Last edited:

Hopefully he goes this summer. He curtailed his worst excesses in the final third of the season, but he will definitely lose focus again for weeks/months on end. He's not professional enough. Let someone else worry about him.
Pickfords right handed save v Salah in the Goodison derby more than wiped out his worst excesses . In fact he actually cost Liverpool the title .
Should be given a contract extension.

"Where do you want your statue Jordan Pickford"

I take it that we see this lad as an alright, don’t really care signing? May become.a crowd favourite, popular in the dressing room, won’t play much, will hit half volleys to Pickford in front of the Street End before home games.

Seems a shrug your shoulders signing, we get it, No fun or realistic ambition being our Number Two keeper whilst Pickford has the England goalkeepers jersey. We won’t drop him regardless of his confidence outweighing his ability. So is this lad better than Stekelenburg? Probably.....but he won’t play more than 15 times in our first team if Pickford remains at the Club & is fit. So, it is what it is. Welcome Jonas..

Status
Not open for further replies.