Confirmed Signing Jonas Lossl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like absolute stand out Garbo to me like when he let 5 in at the pit the other week, but whoever is second choice keeper will hardly play bar injury to Pickford so I can begrudgingly accept this uninspiring signing and hope we sign some decent players in the near future.

Can you name me a keeper Huddersfield Town could have played that wouldn’t have conceded goals against 97 points Liverpool away from home mate?

Can you name me a keeper Huddersfield Town could have played that wouldn’t have conceded goals against 97 points Liverpool away from home mate?
Great question mate :hayee: .....
but No That would be impossible cos Lossl was the only one in goal that night and I couldn't even name another goalkeeper who's ever played for them.

Great question mate :hayee: .....
but No That would be impossible cos Lossl was the only one in goal that night and I couldn't even name another goalkeeper who's ever played for them.
They played Ben Hamer in a few games recently and he was shockingly awful. Lössl is at least fairly competent.

I for one can't wait to see how he sits on the bench. And if he does happen to make it onto the field for a cup game and drops a clanger we can all moan why are we not playing our strongest team.

Welcome to Everton Jonas. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.