Confirmed Signing Jonas Lossl

Status
Not open for further replies.
D7WML96W0AEKQ2D

United will be all over him as a status signing whenever De Gea goes and that will be next season at the latest. We can milk them for a lot more than £40m.
Hopefully he goes this summer. He curtailed his worst excesses in the final third of the season, but he will definitely lose focus again for weeks/months on end. He's not professional enough. Let someone else worry about him.

Can’t moan at this as it means the young lad we bought from arsenal last year will go out on loan. Wellcome

Going to go completely against the grain on this and say I think it’s a pretty good signing. He’s a decent keeper who I won’t be terrified of playing if he needs to, which is an upgrade on what we’ve got right now. Of course he’s not brilliant, but our second choice won’t be. A keeper who is competent at this level - and his career says he is - is fine as back up for me.

Looked like absolute stand out Garbo to me like when he let 5 in at the pit the other week, but whoever is second choice keeper will hardly play bar injury to Pickford so I can begrudgingly accept this uninspiring signing and hope we sign some decent players in the near future.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.