Confirmed Signing Jonas Lossl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Lossl in. He's had more practice than any other goalie in the league.

This is weirdly my worry.

You know when a team is really crap but their goalie stands out because he has so much work to do?

I mainly think back to Russell Hoult at West Brom a few years back. He was unreal. But they were crap.

Lossl still looked crap while having that work to do.

WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH??

This is weirdly my worry.

You know when a team is really crap but their goalie stands out because he has so much work to do?

I mainly think back to Russell Hoult at West Brom a few years back. He was unreal. But they were crap.

Lossl still looked crap while having that work to do.

WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH??

Pickford and Sunderland also springs to mind.

Cant see the harm of having him as back up, Joao Virginia still too young at the moment I think.

Same with Forster at Southampton.

It`s weird how they`re form can just drop off a cliff and seemingly never recover - Joe Hart being the prime example.

suppose with keepers they haven't really got much to go on to get confidence back. Any striker could just get a goal which will revitalise them, but a keeper? They can save a pen or something and still see 3 or 4 whistle past them due to no fault of their own.

Terrible that we have to go foreign for a back up keeper. Surely there must be more than a few in the 4 divisions with enough talent?

Status
Not open for further replies.