Jon moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video Assistant Referee
Chelsea 1-1 Derby
Referee Jon Moss, sweating buckets 20 minutes in, asks Derby goalkeeper Scott Carson to hold on at a goal kick.

useless fat ****
Side note: How in the world is Scott Carson only 33 years old? Seems like he's been around for decades.

I agree with most of the posts on here. I remember about 8 years ago when we started the season with a couple of wins on the spin starting off with a 3-1 win at villa I think. We then went to West Brom and I remember Jon Moss was the ref and it was from that moment I started disliking him. He seemed to find it so easy to give decisions against Everton. And every game after that it felt the same.

It almost feels like when he referees a game for us we are automatically put at a disadvantage. I think he needs to stay away from our games now for good and someone at the club needs to recognise this. I think it sums it up how quick he pointed to the spot for the Gueye challenge, he almost enjoyed the fact he was giving a penalty against us. Any idea if he's actually a kopite?

oh ffs, we can't let that happen. No offence but having the same ref for all three of our top 6 away games this season is pure stupidity. I know the offside at arsenal was more the linesman's fault than his, and tbf it's not as much to do with us, it's just he's too fat to be given such big games.
Got carded once for telling a referee he wasn’t fit enough to get up and down the pitch to see what was happening. That was at the U16 level in the states and it was infuriating. Imagine having that issue in the biggest league in the world. It’s a joke.

Got carded once for telling a referee he wasn’t fit enough to get up and down the pitch to see what was happening. That was at the U16 level in the states and it was infuriating. Imagine having that issue in the biggest league in the world. It’s a joke.

i had one ref who was too unfit to move from the centre circle ha. He literally barely moved from it all match because he couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.