Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4everblue made a great point... Everton can get another season out of him being a World Cup year next summer. Don't sell for anything less than £30 million. Or £20 something million + micah richards. £22 million + add-ons isn't good enough - Wolves are entitled to 10%.

Play hard with City if they don't like it go and buy someone else. If lescott don't like it, kiss good-bye to South Africa in 2010 and say hello Stobart Stadium... He'll soon come back down to earth then.

If Lescott goes it will result in a domino effect. Other clubs will come after our other star players then who will be less than happy to see a fellow star player go to a team that are below us.

4everblue made a great point... Everton can get another season out of him being a World Cup year next summer. Don't sell for anything less than £30 million. Or £20 something million + micah richards. £22 million + add-ons isn't good enough - Wolves are entitled to 10%.

Play hard with City if they don't like it go and buy someone else. If lescott don't like it, kiss good-bye to South Africa in 2010 and say hello Stobart Stadium... He'll soon come back down to earth then.

If Lescott goes it will result in a domino effect. Other clubs will come after our other star players then who will be less than happy to see a fellow star player go to a team that are below us.

Did you ever get a sense of loyalty with Lescott though? I didnt, but i do from our "star" players, Cahill, Jagielka, Howard, possibly even Arteta...even though its guaranteed he'll leave us soon...

Did you ever get a sense of loyalty with Lescott though? I didnt, but i do from our "star" players, Cahill, Jagielka, Howard, possibly even Arteta...even though its guaranteed he'll leave us soon...

True, he did wish that Real Madrid came in for him in his first season on Football Focus interview. But Man City? If it was Man Utd I would understand. They spent loads last season and didn't even qualify for Europa League!

Grr im waiting for someone to start a "£22 million...who would you sign?" thread...i would but really cba...

I thought it was 99.9% ever since the first thread on the subject!

Get as much as we can and move on. Pre season looking a mess again.

Status
Not open for further replies.