Johnny Todd (not a new signing!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on Wiki. "In this police series, set in fictional Newtown his character Bert Lynch rose from the rank of PC to Inspector over the series run. Ellis appeared in 629 episodes of this series, an all-time record for any actor's appearances in a TV detective/police series."

Great find Dario. I've also heard the Dylan version but never this. James Ellis (long dead now) played PC Bert Lynch. I used to love Z cars.
edit - Can't find it, but I'm pretty sure I've also heard a reggae version
Great find Dario. I've also heard the Dylan version but never this. James Ellis (long dead now) played PC Bert Lynch. I used to love Z cars.
edit - Can't find it, but I'm pretty sure I've also heard a reggae version

James Ellis died in 2014. Born in Belfast. As well as Z Cars he was in other TV stuff and directed stage plays.

If I remember the scene in Boys from the Blackstuff correctly he put the shop window in (maybe with Yozzer) in Williamson Square.

Thought we had signed a number 9 - only joking old enough to remember Z Cars - the panda cars a revolution to take the policeman off the beat what a farce they were - imagine the speed this thing could get too chasing a gang =not lol
they later updated to Ford Anglia of the Z Cars theme.......

Status
Not open for further replies.