John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads, Stones is going to be so difficult to keep hold of. I really really hope we are in the mix over the next couple of seasons cos this lad is going to be in RMs own favourite word....Phenomenal. The media will insist he goes to the clubs with the money (exception of Liverpool and Spurs) or he is showing lack of ambition.

Lads, Stones is going to be so difficult to keep hold of. I really really hope we are in the mix over the next couple of seasons cos this lad is going to be in RMs own favourite word....Phenomenal. The media will insist he goes to the clubs with the money (exception of Liverpool and Spurs) or he is showing lack of ambition.

Everton have got money and he's just signed a new contract.

Everton have got money and he's just signed a new contract.
Give it 2 or 3 seasons of progress and the press will be insistent. Signing an extended or new contract just means we get more money for players. Compared with Chelsea, City, United we have no money. I hope we can keep him but all I am saying is that the press stir up sh!t as any player of credence should only play for the said clubs. Stones and other players need Everton to be challenging in one way or another for us to have any chance of keeping them that little bit longer.

He's got the potential to go all the way and stay there.....extremely talented and level-headed. He's a delight to watch and he dons that Royal Blue Jersey so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.