Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garybirch88

Player Valuation: £225k
Now then.....
Just been reading that were In for England number 1 Joe Hart.

Don't get me wrong, what a brilliant keeper.
However, is it too optimistic to think he would leave Manchester city to join us with no European competition considering he's been there for.. Ten years?

It would make a big statement to get a player of his caliber but I can't help but read it with a pinch of salt.

I want a manager in now as the frustration is getting to me however I'm glad that it's clearly no rush job.
Whoever it is, whether I initially wanted them or not will have my full support.

As much as I like reading transfer rumors it's just hard to have a shred of excitement given that we're managerless. But, it being a keeper and all...

Being managerless in the current time makes no odds, there's a scouting team who work for the club. Usually they will liaise with a manager but it's not obsurd for a team to purchase players without a manager.

I could see Man City replacing Joe Hart. He is a very good keeper but he is no De Gea or Lloris. Would he come to Everton, certainly not at the moment, we are a bottom half team with no manager.
Th question is 'would we buy him?' It would come down to price, £100,000,000 is an awful lot of money but not in terms of buying Premier League footballers. It would make a statement though.

Is there a link to this?

If City are getting a new number one, then I think we would be a likely destination for him. He doesn't seem the type that would be willing to sit on the bench. I don't think he would cost too much either.

Not even a believable rumour to be honest. We are not going to spend£40m on a keeper that I would class as a good shot stopper with the rest of his game bang average. Thanks but no thanks.

Is there a link to this?

If City are getting a new number one, then I think we would be a likely destination for him. He doesn't seem the type that would be willing to sit on the bench. I don't think he would cost too much either.

It was in one of two main papers that we don't talk about.

Shoulda checked which paper. You'll have to excuse me I'm several beers deep out here (American in pacific time).

On TEF apparently couple of ITK have been hinting at this transfer the past couple of weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.