Jo Loves Everton. Truelove!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueConk

Player Valuation: £70m
Another article with an interview with Jo. He says the affection he has received from all things Everton has made him fall in love with the club and the fans. Unlike he did with City.
Needless to say, he wants his long term future with us.

Anyway, his story touches me heart :D
Score some goals and play well Jo and I will love you too ;)

I have been watching Setanta Sports News morning thingy. They have had a journalist on reading stories from a mix of newspapers.
If they do what Sky do, they repeat every hour, I will keep my ears open for the leads/links.

Therealot more to come form Jo i think, potential is certianly there, im not overly convinced he will stay up front i would see him in a deeper role. At 21 you cant be to expectent of players, hes a good player.

Lets see how the rest of the season goes, but nice words form him.

that's a really nice article and lovely words from Jo that serve to remind people outside of Everton what a great club we are.

that's a really nice article and lovely words from Jo that serve to remind people outside of Everton what a great club we are.

All my life it has seemed to be this way. The People's Club AND the players club.

Phil gets a special mention, what a great ambassador for the club he has been.

All my life it has seemed to be this way. The People's Club AND the players club.

Phil gets a special mention, what a great ambassador for the club he has been.

Spot on, there should be no doubts in anyone's mind that he's a Blue through and through.

We made Mark Hughes welcome here once upon a time. He knows we would look after Jo, but he shouldn't try and be funny. He isn't.

I'll judge him at the end of the season but I do like him, I think he's got potential to be a good striker. He's still got alot to learn but then so do most twenty two year old strikers in new Leagues.

It's all about money though, we can't afford to spend 10 million plus on a striker who isn't better than The Yak or The King. If it's 6 million or so I'd certainly think about it. Best to judge at the end of the season though.

I'll judge him at the end of the season but I do like him, I think he's got potential to be a good striker. He's still got alot to learn but then so do most twenty two year old strikers in new Leagues.

It's all about money though, we can't afford to spend 10 million plus on a striker who isn't better than The Yak or The King. If it's 6 million or so I'd certainly think about it. Best to judge at the end of the season though.

I would really like him to succeed as well. Let's keep backing him until the end of the season ;)

His destiny is in his own feet!

He's got eight games to show us his love of everton.

As for Phil neville every day that passes his team spirit building exploits make him in my mind moyes's second best signing after tim cahill !

Status
Not open for further replies.