Jelavic Injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arteta10

Player Valuation: £10m
Anyone know whether he'll be fit for Blackpool? He pulled a stomach muscle last week didnt he?

Oh, and while I'm at it, can we sing 'Stracqualursi, Stracqualursi, ole ole ole' instead of the 'doo, doo, doo' one?

Anyone know whether he'll be fit for Blackpool? He pulled a stomach muscle last week didnt he?

Oh, and while I'm at it, can we sing 'Stracqualursi, Stracqualursi, ole ole ole' instead of the 'doo, doo, doo' one?

Moyes' comments were very vague on this. It's pretty bizarre.

Why not "Straqattack,attack,attack"

P.S. hope jelly's belly gets better

Against Blackpool I'd rather see Jelly than Stracq if we could. Stracq is insane with his effort and against bigger teams that we need to dig in against I think that he'll do great but against Holloway's Blackpool, we will get chances and space, and we need someone clinical to take them.

Can't be changing the team in my opinion at this point as much as I agree with bullensview's theory.

Straq to start, nev to start, drenthe in for pienaar. Jellavic on around 60mins please and a first goal!

Hopefully its not gonna keep him out long, but its Straqs time at the moment, maybe MOYLES will play 2 strikers?????????

Or should I say, not Cahill.

I think Timmy has managed to put a shift in for the past month so even tho' he's not banging them in, I'm pretty ok with including him in our XI at the moment. It's not like he's Phil Neville. Stracq's on a roll but I'd agree with the people saying we should start Jelavic as he's prolific against SPL standard opposition and I'm pretty confident that Blackpool has a less organized back line than most.

I think Timmy has managed to put a shift in for the past month so even tho' he's not banging them in, I'm pretty ok with including him in our XI at the moment. It's not like he's Phil Neville. Stracq's on a roll but I'd agree with the people saying we should start Jelavic as he's prolific against SPL standard opposition and I'm pretty confident that Blackpool has a less organized back line than most.

To be fair to Neville he had a good game against Chelski and just for that tackle on Cole (loved the scream as he flew in the air) he has won my heart back :)

To be fair to Neville he had a good game against Chelski and just for that tackle on Cole (loved the scream as he flew in the air) he has won my heart back :)

Ace tackle that. I love all the players but they seem to irritate me often times. A few more wins and I'll stop whining for a while.

Let's start Jelly. Give the lad a go! What's the point of finally forking out some cash for a player and then not using him.

Start the JEL - BOOM! He'll smash Blackpool. Wembley, wembley, wembley...

Oh dont get my wrong, im not saying Cahill should be dropped.

I just said maybe Moyes would play 2 strikers and 1 not be Cahill, who, is not a natural striker, although hes played AS a striker for a while now.

Cahill isnt scoring, but his work rate hasnt dropped and his closing down and constant off the ball harrasment has been valuable for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.